Saturday 9 April 2016

Waltham dentist

TESTIMONIALS

PATIENT TESTIMONIALS

I am one nervous person when it comes to going to the dentist ! However Dr. Tacvorian has always put me at ease in her office. She explains the procedure to me step by step. Whenever I have had an emergency the office always arranges for me to be seen right away. When I have been in need of dental work the staff never pressures me to have it done. When I am ready I just call for an appointment. Everyone in the office genuinely cares about you and your teeth.
- Nashua, NH
I always enjoy going to Dr. Tacvorian’s office. I feel comfortable knowing that I’ll get the best of care from a truly fantastic dentist and staff.
- Sudbury, MA
As a child, having had traumatic experiences at the dentist, I would only have my teeth cleaned once a year. Now, that Dr. Tacvorian and staff have made me feel at ease, my teeth look and feel fabulous, and yes, I have them cleaned every six months.
- Sudbury, MA
I can't thank you enough for the pleasant experience I had last week in your office for my root canal. Everyone on your staff was so helpful, caring and wonderful. I can't imagine what I would have done without all of your support. You guys are such an amazing team! You have a patient for life in me. Keep up the great work ! Thanks again!!
- Waltham, MA
Dr. Tacvorian is on the staff of one of our finest dental schools at Tufts University. Her knowledge and experience show in her high quality work. I recommend Dr. Tacvorian to anyone seeking quality, caring dental work.
- Lexington, MA
This office provides the highest quality dental work in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Dr. Tacvorian and her terrific staff help reduce the fear that some may have when facing dental procedures. Every member of the staff from reception to insurance billing, hygienist and dental assistant, reflect the high professionalism of Dr. Tacvorian herself. Jo-Ann, Terry and Maria are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment