Monday 11 July 2016

5 Secrets to Get Rich



What is the secret to become rich? Ask your personal financial expert and you may be landing with plethora of answers. To me, secret of becoming rich is nothing but believing in yourself, working hard, living below your means and of course saving every dime. Yes, I know lot many will say that this is an issue for you which touches you every day. Several questions will crop up in your mind. Do you have enough at your store? If not, then from where to get more? When you have more how to save it? How much to store and how much to give away? Your ultimate question will be does this money makes you happy?
You will find many stories in my book – “The State of Mind” where I have poured my heart out while sharing my thought and wisdom. Yes, I have been wrestling with the above said questions for a long time. I have tasted poverty but I have never cursed it. I was blessed to find people in my life, who inspired me, encouraged me to grow up. To me one of the most important ways to be reach is having faith in God, because HE wants us to be rich in form of happiness. There have been a number of situations where I have stood up and faced the worst time but I have never fallen down. It is because of my trust towards the Almighty who have guided me always. 

When talking about Ways to Be Rich, I will jolly well point out few important points as per my belief. They are as follows:

  •   Be creative to stay wealthy 

Most people think that the root to evil and poverty is none but ‘Money’. However, I believe that only a creative thinking can change a human mind for betterment. Every seed has been nurtured from the creative thoughts of a human. This has proved our world to be a better place to live in. Be it technology, the pyramids, the discovery of stones (gold, silver & diamond), the creation of money and so on, everything has come from creative minds. So, when I am talking about staying wealthy, I mean think of solving the creative problems and you get wealthy. This will let the money automatically flow naturally in the direction that God has ordained. 

  •   Stop loving your money

Some spend their lives running after money, thinking that it will give them satisfaction. Logically if you start taking the focus off from money, automatically it starts coming to you. Satisfaction lies when you deviate from material things and chase money.


  •   Create A wealthy Society

The only way to bring impact of wealth in your society is the way you observe yourself and others. I remember a quote of Buddha, where he says “If you want to help poor people, you need to get rich first.” Now, this is so true and inspires me a lot. 

  •   Unity creates wealth

Teamwork is very important to create wealth. When the effort of two/several people joins together, a valuable and useful product is discovered. 

  •   Recognize Yourself

To become rich first look within yourself and know you are wealthy from before. To me, ‘freedom’ plays a very important role in being wealthy. Tell yourself – “I am Wealthy, I am Rich” and you shall never be poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment